Friday, September 25, 2009

Entertaining Urbanistas-Brunch Time!

As an Urbanista, I am always trying to come up with fun ideas to entertain my girlfriends.  I spend countless hours fantasizing on what fabulous party I want to throw next.  A lot of my ideas are generated from either my fave entertaining book In Style parties (available at Amazon.com), David Tutera www.davidtutera.com/ or Hostess with the Mostess www.hostesswiththemostess.com/. If you are an entertaining junkie like me then you will love this event!


Tickets are now on sale for a special event with Gale Gand, expert pastry chef and former host of the Food Network dessert show, Sweet Dreams. The topic: brunch. Learn how to create a tablescape and pick out coffees – then watch Gand make some recipes from her cookbook, Gale Gand’s Brunch.
When:  Saturday, October 10th
Time:   10am – noon
Where:  Macy’s Saint Louis Galleria
Info: 866.607.4422 or macys.com/events

Info retrieved from Sauce Magazine website

No comments:

Post a Comment